Salutations!

This is my Blogproject. Sit down, stay awhile. Feed the fish, and read some art.
If you like what you see or have any questions or critiques, please let me know.
Yours, Truly.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Dear Rick Astley

After you had that guerrilla stint of popping up everywhere and attacking the innocent with your 80's hair, a lot of people developed this rather large hate-on for you.

I am writing to say that I don't feel the same.

You inspire me, not only to improve my internet jack-in-the-box skills but also to hold on to what I believe in.
To stand up for the things and people I love and not worry about how ri-fuuuuckin'-diculous I look.
To treat people right.
To embrace the bouncy techno dance of life, however much people put it down.


Rick Astley, I'm never going to give you up.

Yours, Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment